Sioux City Ford Lincoln-Mercury Vision
To Be So Effective That We Are Able to be Helpful to Others
Our goal is to be an industry leader in providing unmatched quality automotive products and services.
- We will constantly strive to meet the changing needs of our customers.
- Our aim is to provide an atmosphere that encourages employee teamwork, integrity and excellence.
- Together we will set and continually improve sales, service, and operational standards to ensure long term market leadership and profitability.
- It is our mission to exceed our customers and employees expectations and maintain their loyalty for a lifetime.
Our Brand Promises
- One low price, plain and simple. Always. Whether you are 18 or 80 you get the same price, up front, in writing, everyday!
- Relax, our sales team is here to help you find a vehicle that meets your wants and needs. They are not paid on commission, but on volume and how satisfied you are.
- Affordable financial solutions for today and your future. Competitive financial services to meet your budget and evaluate your options. Your choice and your credit history won't change the price of the vehicle.
- Real cash value for your trade. You'll know what your vehicle is worth before you start to shop. It's based on the current value of your vehicle and doesn't depend on the one you want to buy.
- Right vehicles at the right time. We have the right vehicles in stock, based on what you want, at the best value for your money.
- Dependable service to meet your schedule. Our professional team is here to provide you full maintenance and repair services when you want and need them, including Saturdays.
- You can't buy the wrong vehicle:
- 5 Day Money Back Guarantee on Every Pre-Owned Vehicle (excludes As Is) Bring it back in the same condition it was in when you purchased and get a full refund no questions asked.
- 30 Day Exchange Available on Pre-Owned Vehicles (excludes As Is) Return your purchase within 30 days and receive the full purchase price towards any vehicle on our lot.
- 3 Months or 3000 Miles Drive Train Warranty on Pre-Owned Vehicles (excludes As Is).
Our Core Values
We believe these basic values bring success to our business and the personal lives of our employees:
- The Value of Honesty and Integrity:
We believe that all decisions are to be made with integrity. Leadership is setting good examples for others to follow, expecting as much from yourself as from others.
- The Value of Individual Responsibility and Accountability: We believe we are responsible to satisfy the needs of our customers for all our products and services. Individual accountability for our own performance and for the quality of our products will demonstrate to our customers we are enthusiastic about them and really care.
- The Value of Dedication to Excellence: We believe there is no place for mediocrity and half-hearted efforts. We accept personal responsibility for overcoming obstacles and being the very best. We actively choose to excel in every aspect of our personal and professional lives.
- The Value of Cooperation and Communication: Close mutual support of one another is a fundamental tenant of ours. We value open communication and encourage new ideas, realizing that teamwork produces a better employee work environment and enthusiastic customers and suppliers.
- The Value of our People: We have nothing of greater value than our people. We respect the uniqueness of every individual and believe that such an attitude will build a team of confident, creative members possessing a high degree of initiative, self respect and self discipline.
- The Value of On Going Improvements: We believe in not accepting the status quo, in constant improvement, and in the value of ongoing education in any form. We believe in providing opportunity for personal professional and organizational growth within our company.
- The Value of Being Good Community Citizens: We give willingly to and are actively involved in the support of our communities, because they provide us our success.
Sioux City Ford Lincoln-Mercury Philosophy
Our philosophy is based on five areas that, we believe, are critical to business success. Those areas are:
Our philosophy holds that all are of equal importance. However, in any planning or decision making process, CUSTOMER ENTHUSIASM will always carry the most weight.
- Customer Enthusiasm
- Employee Satisfaction
- Financial Performance
- Market Effectiveness
- Ongoing Improvement